Tuesday 1 December 2015

December's Puppet of the Month - Rev. Terry

What are you made of?
I have a fabric body with a skeleton structure and foam hands. My head is carved from Styrofoam set with jesmonite, with a moving mouth mechanism.

What show are you from?

I was made in Jan 2015 for Citizen Puppet.

Who were you in the show?
I started life as a hippie spiritual guidance counsellor but ended up as a Puppet Reverend, traumatised by my experience in the 'Nam...

What are your favourite hobbies?

Bingo, watching Poldark, and hosting a bimonthly 'it's a knockout' style assault course on the village green.

What have you been up to recently?

I've been growing a variety of moustaches for 'Movember'. See the pictures on Blind Summit's Facebook page.

And since it's nearly Christmas, what do you hope to get from Santa?
A box of wine and the Downton Abbey board game...


No comments:

Post a Comment